1st Immersive Artistic Stage with Lourdes Fisa
10th-11th June 2023
Give yourself inspiration. Disconnect. Boost your creativity
Art and Nature
Dynamic engraving and creative stamping
Enjoy a weekend for yourself, recharge your batteries and bring a memorable experience to your home with the works you have created
ART + NATURE + GASTRONOMY
For anyone who loves art, nature and gastronomy and is looking for inspiration, creativity and learning.
A weekend of artistic immersion with the advice and workshops given by Lourdes Fisa. You will work on dynamic printmaking techniques and experience new ways of expression.
You will discover a natural environment of great beauty in the mountains of Corbera de Llobregat, a village with a millenary heritage and history, just 20 km far from Barcelona.
Gastronomic proposal by Chef Balbina García. You will enjoy local and sustainable cuisine with local products and wines.
Get inspired. Learn. Creates. Experiment
Welcome to the creative immersion workshops! This weekend stage is designed for all those who are looking for inspiration, disconnection and artistic learning. Here you will have the opportunity to explore printmaking and engraving techniques. We will work with a small 21×30 cm press and we will also practice hand stamping.
The workshops are designed for people with different levels of artistic experience. It is not necessary to have previous knowledge of techniques and is open to all levels.
The material is included: tools, plates, water-based inks, various papers, brushes, etc.
Saturday 10th June.
- 09:00h. Reception and presentation of the participants. Welcome with a selection of pastries, fruit juices, tea and coffee.
- 09:30h. Presentation of the group and explanation of the contents of the artistic stage.
- 10:30h. Walk through the millenary Corbera and visit to the exhibition “Universes”. Landscape around the “Penya del Corb” and inspirational fieldwork.
- 13:30h. Lunch.
- 15:00h. Room check-in. Free time.
- 16:00h. Workshop. Artistic practices of dynamic engraving. The matrix, the inking, the print.
- 21:00h. Gastronomic dinner with natural wine pairing.
Sunday 11th June.
- 09:00h. Breakfast.
- 10:00h. Dynamic and creative printmaking workshop.
- 13:30h. Check-out.
- 14:00h. Lunch.
- 16:00h. Sharing of the process worked on.
- 17:00h. Closing and farewell.
What does it include ?
- Welcome pack with information about the area, explanation of techniques, drawing notes, folder for your creations.
- Two days of creative workshops.
- All materials for the activities.
- One night accommodation.
- Full board.
- Short walk to the “Penya del Corb” and visit to the exhibition of paintings “Universes” by Lourdes Fisa in the Sala del Antiguo Hospital de Pelegrins.
Complete package with accommodation in shared double room: 350 €.
Supplement for accommodation in a double room for single use: 35 €.
The work space is a hall at the facilities of the Hotel Can Fisa suitable for the needs of the activities. Beautiful views of the valley.
Objectives of the stage
Enjoy a personal experience that relates Art, Nature and Gastronomy.
Stimulate the experience in the work process in an environment favourable to creativity.
Play to create, lose fear and connect with yourself through dynamic artistic techniques.
Share together in a space of exchange and dialogue with other creative profiles in an inspiring atmosphere.
For me art is something magical that creates complicity, memorable experiences and spaces of freedom.
firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel 677 74 45 62
email@example.com. Tel 606 96 00 05
Location Hotel Can Fisa
Calle Bellavista, 1. 08757 Corbera de Llobregat